Producing compelling content is our calling. As an integrated creative and content agency, we help broadcasters and brands reach their target audience by bringing ideas to life through the art of storytelling. We do things a little differently. We don’t just produce original long and short-form content, we also create meaningful audience experiences through effective content marketing strategies across multimedia platforms to further engage and build a stronger fan base.
Made up of a group of proven and veteran talents with diverse media experiences and capabilities, Refinery Media is able to provide end-to-end content solutions by applying a cross-disciplinary approach in all our projects and productions. Our in-house team has the ability to create bespoke packages and branded video content for specific client needs.
We are an established Production Company that produces content for international networks. We have won multiple awards and pride ourselves in our work and our dynamic team.
We are looking for multi-taskers who are interested in learning the ropes of Reality Television from scratch and be part of the creative process. The media business is a fast-paced and exciting world and requires someone who enjoys thinking out of the box, have good problem-solving abilities, and is also curious about the production business.
We are now prepping for two new shows this year and require interns to support us. We have two departments with which you can get involved with:
- During the Development stage: You will be involved in developing ideas for the shows which will be pitched to clients and sponsors. You must be excellent in research and very proficient in using Powerpoint/Canva. A keen eye for detail and a creative mind is essential.
- During the Production stage: You will be assigned as a Production Assistant assisting the Producer with locations, talent management, or wardrobe department. You must be quick to learn and proactive on set.
- Preferably, you have studied Fashion / Marketing / Design / Production or related fields and are creative.
- During Development and Production stage: You will be involved in all aspects of assisting the Line Producer and Production Manager.
- Preferably, you have studied Film / Production / Photography or related fields
The internship will start from mid-March 2021, and would need to be available full-time (interns will be working remotely if it’s not necessary to come into the office). The minimum duration of the internship would be 6 months from the starting date.
Please do NOT apply if you are not Singaporean or Singaporean PR. We do not have quota for S-Pass and this role is not eligible for EP. Your application will be rejected and you will waste both of our time doing so.
If you are interested, kindly email email@example.com with a cover letter and your CV/Résumé, along with the subject title “RM Internship 2021 – [YOUR NAME]”. Do include a link/attachment to your portfolio (if any).